Asked by Anonymous
c’mere! shhhhhhhh. i’m only telling you, white anon. don’t tell anyone else because i’ll get in trouble.
black people only hang out with black people because it’s in the black bylaws. In the ThreeM Constitution (Malcolm, Martin, Marvin) signed by the three leaders in the back of the Apollo theatre with old fried chicken bones sharpened and dipped in the ink from the oil of mother Africa, we black people pledged to stick together and declare a silent war against the whites.
you see, black people only hang with black people because we are heading back and forth to our all black meetings where we plan our attacks. yes, attacks. once a week, a Nigga Nation (a cluster of black folk, usually between 20-25 persons) are required by Black Law to decimate at least ten whites persons over the age of 18. We kidnap most of them and send them back where they came from (usually Sweden) and threaten to murk their families if they ever return on Black American soil.
that’s as much as i can tell you for now without compromising our next hit. the only way to fend off these attacks are to promise you’ll never use the ‘n word’, you’ll never twerk or use the word ‘twerk’ again, and swear allegiance to our overlord, Oprah Winfrey.
i can only hope and pray this keeps you safe for awhile longer, white anon.
this doesnt even need a caption… every girl knows what this is…
i will never not reblog. its too accurate
wait do girls really go in those weird half standing positions and stand on their heads type deal???
Oh god yes.
Omg all the time
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.